Berserkers Multi-Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a clan? Look no further! Join BGC Today!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares Empty
PostSubject: A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares   A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:36 pm

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares Epqioy

Home Page:
Code:
http://www.daccordmusic.com

1- Easy Tuner 3.0:

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares 28vt8x0

D'Accord Easy Tuner, useful to beginners and skilled guitarists, is the easiest guitar tuner for Windows!

You just need a microphone plugged on your computer, and you can tune your guitar easily and with accuracy. This software brings a simple and intuitive design, in way that the user will easily tune the string instrument. The Tuner captures the sound from the instrument through a microphone, and indicates, for each string, if it should be tuned up or down.

2- Drums Player 1.0

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares 2le756o

D'Accord Drums Player enables you to practice and learn how to play the drums! This software can open and play any MIDI file (.mid), showing how to play the song on the virtual drums.

Created for beginners, the software is a tool for drummers to practice their favorite songs, by watching the software play and trying to follow it.

It's also possible to play the drums with the software, using the keyboard. There is key mapping that makes it easy to play, so that the user can have fun with the virtual drums.

3- Personal Guitarist 1.2

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares 2vjsze9

D'Accord Personal Guitarist 1.2 for Windows is the most complete software for guitar players. It has exclusive features that enables students and musicians to practice and improve their playing skills in an easier way than traditional tablatures.

The easy-to-use software is multi-instrument compatible. Electric and Acoustic Guitars, 4-string instruments like Banjo and Cavaquinho, 5-string instruments like bass and also customized instrument or tunings.

4- Guitar Chord Dictionary 3.0

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares 281cti1

D'Accord Guitar Chord Dictionary 3.0 for Windows is the new version of the best chord dictionary software! Useful to beginners and skilled guitarists.

With this software you will learn everything about chords and scales. Browse, play and print guitar chord positions! You can also import chords from lyrics that you find on music websites. It works for all popular stringed instruments!

New Features:
New and comprehensive scales module
Multi-Instrument: 4, 5 and 6 string instruments and also customized tunings!
Improved chord dictionary
Improved printing features

5- Keyboard Chord Dictionary 1.0

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares 33bn61j

D'Accord Keyboard Chord Dictionary offers the best solution for piano and keyboard players. The dictionary includes fundalmentals, such as major and minor chords, and also a wide-range of more complex ones, such as 7th, 9th, 11th and 13th chords.

The software enables students to learn how to play any chord by exploring its sound, fingering and notation. Experienced musicians can also benefit, improving their chord knowledge by learning new chords and alternative positions.

You can browse, play, and print keyboard chord positions as well as importing chords from lyrics. You can also print the lyrics with the chord [diagrams/positions].

For each chord it shows the fingers and the notes that should be played. If a chord has more than one way to be played, the software will teach you!

[color:456f="Red"]Download: 20 MB
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/199979775/D_Accord_Music_Softwares_AIO__Show-Stopper_nd.rar
Back to top Go down

A.I.O D'Accord Music Softwares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berserkers Multi-Gaming Clan :: Goodies :: Warez-
Jump to: